How awesome are tortilla pizzas? And, a made-up quinoa side salad to boot? Well, that’s what Liana and I decided to cook for dinner Thursday night. It was, in fact, very awesome. Usually when I make these tortilla pizzas, my go-to ingredients are pesto and pine nuts. Toppings this time included roasted tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms, fresh mozzarella, garlic, and spinach.
[Pizza pictures compliments of Liana]
We forgot to take pictures of the quinoa salad – dangit! Mixed into the Inca Red Quinoa: Cajun roasted almonds, red+green diced pepper, goat cheese, white onion, juice of 1/2 orange. D-lish! Would def make this again.
Other top eats this week:
1. simple snack! homemade granola+almond milk
2. colorful lunch! celery, carrots, spinach salad (lentils, black beans, goat cheese, red and green pepper, red wine vinegar)
3. festive dip! **BEST & EASIEST SALSA/GUAC RECIPE EVER** avocado+feta+pomegranate seeds. Trader Joe’s now carries frozen pomegranate seeds – bonus!
4. smoothie! almond milk, blueberries, spinach, tofu, agave
5. smoothie! almond milk, blueberries, spinach, protein powder, agave, homemade granola, chia seeds
Yoga-ing looked like this:
- Wednesday – Day of rest (aka dinner with college girlfriends)
- Thursday – HARD CPY C2 class taught by Ella ..she’s got some serious Madonna arms.
- Friday – SWEATY CPY C2 class taught by Brigitte ..sore from Ella’s class but happy to get a workout in with my momma. Rocked crow pose.