Happy Friday Tuesday!!! You caught me …it’s my Friday! And even though I’m not feelin’ 100% today, I’m off to the left coast for a little 5-day adventure tomorrow. Highlights will include (but are not limited to) …
- San Francisco city-livin’
- Monterey cruisin’
- Tahoe shreddin’
- Sonoma sippin’
- Lulu shoppin’, and
- Recipe cookin’ (Chili Rellenos, anyone?)
I tried to pack some nutrient-dense food into my eats today to help fix whatever is off in my bod.
- Breakfast: OSAL+orange+2 vitamins
- Mid-morning snack: Smoothie (soymilk+mixed berries+honey+oats+sprinkle of granola on top) …sorry I forgot to snap a photo ..it looked like the smoothie from yesterday
- [insert 2 hour nap, and Corepoweryoga’s C2 class. What a great cleanse …I leave every single class in disbelief of how much I sweat. Gross, but good!]
- Late-afternoon snack: 1.5 grapefruits+water+emergen-c while watching an episode of Castle. Good episode. Speaking of shows, does anyone have Weeds season 5 that I can borrow?
- Early dinner: Veggie wrap! Somewhat inspired by Holly, I sautéed some Organic Girl spinach, heated up some of those SP chunks, refried black beans, and a sprinkle of goat cheese …headed it all over the stove top to crisp up the tortilla. Doesn’t that look good!
Before I say so-long, check out the blogroll I added …lots of other good reads out there, kiddos. Check ’em out!
Question Master: What’s your quick-fix for a sore throat/achy bod? Help!