I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. AND, I’ve got some good things goin’ on. My left coast trip is over and, true to my prediction, the trip was fabulous.
First order of biznas …pictures.
- Beautifull dinner. Enjoyed the Green Thai Chicken Curry Bowl with Quinoa– wish they had one of these in Minneapolis. Wasn’t in blog mode and forgot to snap a pic – the link above will do it justice, promise.
- Was introduced to Cowgirl Creamery Mt Tam cheese – holy heaven
- Created an interest for the showtime hit, Dexter
- Road-tripped down the PCH to Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay – Waiter at Half Moon Bay Brewery told us Mavericks was happening over the weekend
- Made a traditional Chile Rellenos (fresh, not fried) dish+tomatillo salsa – secret ingredient is Knorr chicken bouillon (owned by Unilever, who knew)
- Ran along the bay – not a great idea if you’re sick with a runny nose
- Also not a good idea to drink while sick, so that picture of me with the large bottle ‘o Veuve Clicquot was only for fun
- Successfully snowboarded Alpine Meadows …best of all, it was 50 degrees!
- Consumed salmon/cous-cous/broccoli bowl
- Bought a fantastic new lulu top
- Helped my friend pick out an espresso maker!!! Also sipped some fabulous La Boulange lattes
- Saw Valentine’s Day and finished a 1,000 piece puzzle – they call me the puzzy master
Totally unrelated and absolutely necessary – Your daily funny. I picked up the term ‘fail’ from a coco. It’s quite amusing to use in commonspeak when referring to someone who is, well, failing. This blog does a good job of taking it to the next level – Fail blog.
Question Master: Why arn’t you commenting on my blog? C’mon folks, let’s get some chitty chat rollin.